20. Kevin Cahoy, TE-LB, Grand Island. 6-0, 190. Bench - 260, Squat - 385, 40 - NA. Another player where numbers might no do justice to the impact he has on the field, Oh, he had 91 tackles, seven sacks and four other tackles for loss, good enough to get him named second-team all-state in 2013, but it's more about his ability to come through in the clutch that nets him a spot on this list. Also defending Class A pole vault champion.
20. Kyle O'Neill, DE, Omaha Skutt. 6-2, 220. Bench - 275, Squat - 365, 40 - 4.9. A relentless blocker and great while pulling and blocking in open space O'Neill is even better on defense, where he basically locks up the outside running lanes.
20. Trevor Smith, L-DL, Holdrege. 6-2, 220. Other stats NA. An athletic lineman who's put in overtime in the weight room, Smith is a returning Class B all-district player who is expected to play a key leadership role in the Duster lines.
20. Jonathon Withrow, RB-SS, Kimball. 5-8, 170. Bench - 225, Squat - 325, 40 - 4.7. An outstanding all-around athlete and football player, Withrow last season rushed for 1,412 yards and 11 TDs, caught 11 passes for 172 yards and two TDs and also chipped in with 45 tackles on defense.
20. Brayden Frauendorfer, RB-LB, Humphrey/Lindsay Holy Family. 5-11, 175. Other stats NA. A three-year starter who rushed for 1,300 yards in seven games playing six-man at LHF, Frauendorfer's game is going to translate just fine. Great quickness and speed make him a difficult for most defenders.
20. Trent Geiser, RB-DB, Anselmo-Merna. 5-9, 175. Other stats NA. Injury wrecked his 2013 but as a sophomore Geiser rushed for 1,656 yards. A natural athlete with good quickness and closing speed, he's hard to knock off his feet; look for a big comeback season in 2014.