Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
August 16, 20121. Lincoln Southeast: Defending Class A champions return a galaxy of star skill players, led by all-state running back Devin Washington, and there is no more dynamic college prospect in Nebraska high school football than junior lineman D.J. Foster.
2. Millard North: No better option QB in the state than senior all-stater Isaac Aakre and you know the Mustangs will have a big, physical line. Because they always do.
3. Millard South: Lots of offensive weapons, as always, and what should be an outstanding defense, led by all-state candidates Coleman Freeman and Bryce Sosnowski.
4. Lincoln Southwest: A giant, veteran offensive line will pave the way for another outstanding Silver Hawks offense. And having two Husker recruits - Josh Banderas and Texas transfer Christian Lacouture - on the field won't hurt, either.
5. Papillion-LaVista: Keep a calculator handy, as the Monarchs have great skill players like Alec Ditoro, running back Tyler Wrice and receivers Bryce Sheard and Spencer Lewis. Line play holds the key to the season.
6. Millard West: A brilliant group of underclassmen, led by all-state receiver Skyler Monaghan will help make this team a team to fear in Nov ember.
7. Lincoln North Star: Lots of veteran experience and the return of all-state back Michael Minter will make the Gators one of Class A's best teams.
8. Omaha Burke: Here's a vote for the program, as the Bulldogs took massive hits at gradution. The return of brilliant, big-armed senior QB Zach Cook takes some of the sting away.
9. Omaha Central: Eagles were playoff semifinalists last year and return all-state running back Jackie Davis.
10. Papillion-LaVista South: There are holes to fill but the Titans - who won a playoff game last season - will figure things out. Coach Walt Olsen will see to that.